Sunday, 17 May 2015

William Blake reimagined for #SaveForever

A Forever Tree 

I was angry with ABC
I told my wrath, to all who'd listen, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
They failed my show, my wrath did grow.
And I watered it in fears for Abraham
Night and morning with my tears;
And I sunned it with  Jo's smiles,
And with Adam's soft deceitful wiles 
And it grew both day and night,
Till it bore a blog bright.
And my foe beheld it shine.
And he knew that diatribe was mine,
And into my  Twitter feed stole
When the night had veiled the pole;
In the morning glad I see
My foe outstretched beneath the Forever Tree 

Not my best work, but it was apt!

For the Real Deal..

A Poison Tree      

I was angry with my friend:
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.
And I watered it in fears,
Night and morning with my tears;
And I sunned it with smiles,
And with soft deceitful wiles.
And it grew both day and night,
Till it bore an apple bright.

And my foe beheld it shine.
And he knew that it was mine,

And into my garden stole
When the night had veiled the pole;
In the morning glad I see
My foe outstretched beneath the tree.   William Blake.



This Tweet Event is just one way to help the #SaveForever campaign.

Tweet at Warner Brothers, Tweet at @Hulu, @tntdrama and @Netflix



Sign the petition
https://www.change.org/p/warner-brothers-warner-brothers-fans-love-the-tv-show-forever?recruiter=10213736&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive


Call Netflix or Hulu and ask them to take up the show!

Just add your voice somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment